Fine lines and wrinkles
Does your frown line make you seem cross?
Do you hate those crows feet near your eyes?
Wrinkles can be caused by a variety of factors; common reasons are ageing skin, massive weight loss, smoking and sun damage. With today's lifestyles, a variety of factors can lead to loss of the elasticity of the skin, giving a tendency for the skin to sag, wrinkle and crease in various places. Injections into frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet has been shown to be very successful at significantly reducing them. Modern fillers can be used to replace the scaffolding in the skin.
Many commercial and prescription products are available topically for the treatment of wrinkles. Professional treatments at Stradbrook Skin for resurfacing or implantation of materials can also be used for wrinkle treatment.
- Plasma Regeneration Facelift
- Muscle relaxing injections BOTOX®
- Dermal fillers
- Meso-gun therapy
- IPL Photofacials using our Palomar IPL machine
- Medical microdermabrasion
- Agera Medical formula skin peels
- Agera Rx Medical formula skincare products
- Genuine Dermaroller Therapy